Srilankan Tours: Important things to know
Sri Lanka is definitely the place you want to be, your dream destination. Once you land in the country, you will be able to enjoy the services of a Sri Lanka tour operator. He will take you to all the fun Sri Lanka tourist destinations at an affordable price. They are friendly and easy to approach which will be an added advantage on your side as they will help you have the time of your lifetime. There are several vacation destinations that you can enjoy such as beach visits, historical sites touring, culture nights, country view tours among others. They will also help you sample some of their best dishes and drinks.
The tours of Sri Lanka can be arranged for as long as you are in the country. There are those which are available for the whole week while others are available for fewer days. These packages are cheap, fun and diverse. There are various means of transport that you can use such as the train which are very cheap as well as chauffeur driven cars if you have some few extra coins you want to spend.
For those who want to spend their summer holidays here, there are numerous cozy summer homes that you can rent. They are comfortable, affordable and easily accessible. Security is guaranteed too. Additionally, they are clean, spacious and an adequate supply of water, warm and cold.
Below are some of the best places in Sri Lanka:
- Negombo - this is the best beach in the country which has the largest fishing village as well as a leisure beach. There is affordable elegant accommodation there too.
- The airport - once you land here, you will be able to get free transport services to your hotel of choice.
- Sigiriya - this is a rock fortress which displays one of the best of their architectural designs. Here you will also be able to ride kaudulla national park where you will see a wide variety of wild flora and fauna.
- Colombo - you will arrive here through Kitulgala, the film “bridge on the river” was shot. You will be able to see the St. Clare’s and Devon waterfalls.
- Dambulla- this is a golden rock which has a cave temple in it. It is a rich display of the Buddha’s culture. From here you will be able to visit spice garden, the temple of the tooth and cultural dances in the evening.
- Nuwara Eliya - this is a tea factory but also has a lake, beautiful lawns, church, golf course and a race track. You will also visit the Hakgala botanical gardens where you will see exotic species of ferns and roses.
- Pinnawala - here you will see the elephant orphanage, get an elephant ride as well as the elephant foundation. There are also the Peradeniya botanical gardens with numerous exotic plants.
Visiting Sri Lanka is one of the best decisions you can make. You will have numerous places to visit as well as cheap affordable accommodation in every place you visit. Additionally, the tour guides will be with you every step of the way. It will be fun for both adults and the children as well.